From Sizing to Completion, We Handle All the Details of Your Generator Installation
Our installation team provides turnkey solutions from simple to the complex. We will consult with you to determine what size generator will provide the degree of coverage you are looking for during an outage, and considering what will fit within your budget. Whether you simply need the lights and heat on when the power is out, or a fully integrated system to power your business, Perkins Generator Sales and Service can provide the right system to help you stay plugged in.
We can help design and build any system to meet the specific power requirements you are looking to achieve. We provide:
- Free home emergency power planning – from whole house to the bare essentials
- Free on-site business power need consultations
- Custom “turnkey” planning, design, and installation of all your generator needs
- Service and support 24/7 by factory trained technicians
- Full warranty support for any Generac system
- Generator monitoring to ensure your generator will work when needed
Our team can have most Generac generators installed in as little as eight hours, with some residential Generac generators installed in as few as six!