Portable generators are a welcome addition to many activities at home, at work, and away. In an emergency, portable generators can provide critical backup power. They make camping and tailgating more comfortable. And contractors appreciate the flexibility portable power brings to the jobsite.
Generac iX Series featuring:
- 800-2200 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics.
- Electronic circuit breakers protect against overloads.
- Low oil shutdown protection prevents engine from damage.
- FlexPower™ to save fuel and reduce noise.
- Super Quiet and Campground Friendly
- Full enclosure drastically reduces sound levels.
- Super compact and quiet.
- Control panel indicator lights.
GP Series featuring:
- Generac's OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides
durability and extended run times.
- One-touch automatic electric start with external plug-in battery charger
to keep battery charged and ready to go.
- CSA Certified
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Hardened steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Never-flat wheels for reliable portability.