Perkins Generator Sales & Service carries a full line of OEM parts and accessories: from individual oil filters and plug sets to full service kits. The following listing represents some of the most requested items we offer. Contact us for all your parts and accessory needs.
- Maintenance Kits: Scheduled maintenance is a necessity for all standby generators. Our kits offer all the components necessary to perform a complete maintenance on Generac air-cooled generators.
- 15 kW and 20 kW: The Protector™ maintenance kits contain fuel, air and oil filters, and a funnel and chamois. Oil will need to be purchased separately based upon the recommendations listed.
- 30 kW and 50 kW: The Protector™ maintenance kits contain fuel, air and oil filters, and a funnel and chamois. Oil will need to be purchased separately based upon the recommendations listed.
- Cold Weather Kits: The cold weather kit is recommended for home backup generators installed in regions where the temperature regularly falls below 32° F.
- Drainback Kit: The spill box drainback kit allows fuel that was captured in the 5-gallon spill box (Model 006502-0 ) to be drained directly back into the fuel tank to avoid vapors.
- Paint Kits: Use the paint kit to touch up scratches and other damage to protect from future corrosion. Kits include the necessary paint to properly touch up a generator enclosure.
- Auxiliary Transfer Switch Contact Kit: Manage your standby power supply more efficiently. The auxiliary transfer switch contact kit allows the transfer switch to lock out a single large electrical load you may not need in the event of an outage-such as an electric furnace or multiple central air conditioning units. This allows you to use a smaller generator for standby power and helps eliminate the potential for overload.
- Vent Extension Support Kit: The vent extension support kit consists of two aluminum plates with the appropriate pipe cutouts to secure the vent extension pipes coming through the top of the generator enclosure. It helps to minimize stress on the NPT fittings integrated on the tank and also helps protect against pests.
- Batteries: Every standby generator requires a battery to start the system. Generac offers the recommended 26R wet cell battery for use with all air-cooled standby product and liquid-cooled standby product 60 kW and below (excluding the 48 kW).
- Fascia/Base Trim: The fascia base trim for Generac's home standby generators snaps together to fit around the lower edge of air-cooled units to provide a sleek, contoured appearance.
- Tank Risers: Tank risers are required in some municipalities to help avoid potential base tank corrosion caused by mounting on rough surfaces.
- Lockable Fuel Cap: The cast iron, lockable fuel cap provides the ability to lock the fuel system to prevent unwanted fuel tampering or siphoning.
- 90% Fuel Level Alarm: The alarm panel alerts the fuel fill operator when the tank reaches a 90% fill level by sounding an audible alarm and triggering an LED warning light.
- Emergency Stop: E-stop allows for immediate fuel shutoff and generator shutdown in the event of an emergency.
- Fuel Fill Drop Tube: A powder coat painted, steel fuel fill drop tube is required in some municipalities to prevent sparking due to static electricity buildup, which can be caused by the fuel dropping into the tank from the fill area.
- Spill Box: The 5-gallon spill box screws into the existing fuel fill port of the base tank. It captures and contains fuel if over fueling or spilling occur during the fill process.
- Stainless Steel Fuel Lines: Some municipalities require the use of stainless steel fuel lines instead of the standard hoses provided with the diesel generator products. These stainless steel lines are fire resistant for additional safety.